You have no items in your shopping cart.
Other features include:
- 20 gauge steel cabinet
- Cable pass through holes
- Includes rubber mat for top shelf
- Constructed by robotic arc welding
- .25"H retaining lip around each shelf
- Includes pull out keyboard
- 20 gauge steel shelves with 14 gauge steel legs
- Four 4"H ball bearing casters, 2 with locking brakes
- Roll formed shelves with powder coat paint finish in black
- 3-Outlet, 15ft UL and CSA listed electric assembly with cord plug snap
- Cabinet includes reinforced locking doors with full length piano hinges and set of 2 keys
Keyboard Tray Measurements: 18.75" x 11.75"
Cabinet Door Opening Dimensions: 20"W x 14.63"H
Drop Leaf Shelves Measurements: 11" x 18"
|Lead Time||3-4 Business Days|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||24"W x24"-42"H x18"D|
Write Your Own Review
While H. Wilson is strongly identified with plastic manufacturing technologies, our steel manufacturing capabilities are second to none. They utilize Vulcan Industries, one of our sister EBSCO divisions, unique design, manufacturing and finishing facilities to produce both our steel and wire products.