You have no items in your shopping cart.
|Lead Time||3-4 Weeks|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||27.00"W x 47.25"H x 28.75"D|
|Seat Dimensions||18.75-21.75"H x 20.25"D x 21.50"W|
Write Your Own Review
A Division on HON Office Furniture, Basyx combines the quality of the third largest office furniture manufacturer in the world with value and functionality in modern, and comfortable, office chairs. Basyx has most office chairs on a ready to ship program - ensuring rapid and thorough delivery within days. With Basyx, HON provides the basics for a good office chair: Value, Quality and Form.
The HON Company promises to repair or replace any basyx product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after July 1, 2004.
- Upholstery fabric on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
EXCEPTIONS: - Pneumatic cylinders on chairs are warranted for so long as you, the original purchaser, still own the chair.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty-(40) hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
A WORD ABOUT COLOR VARIATIONS, FABRICS AND FINISHES:
The HON Company does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of covering materials.
CUSTOMER'S OWN MATERIAL (COM) Not available on basyx product.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE HON COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE HON COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE:
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty applies only to products sold within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
Your basyx Dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service.
Please note: Consent of The HON Company must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the serial number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your Dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product and contact a HON Company customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
3. If The HON Company affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs or replace the product.