You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Your Ergonomic Seating Guide
- 5 Things to Consider for When Buying Big and Tall Office Chairs
- Famous Chairs in Television History
- Famous Chairs in American History
- Do You Have One of the Least Healthy Jobs in America?
- Ten Things Every Cubicle-Dweller Knows to be True
- Take Precautions at Work and at Home to Avoid Lower Back Pain
Monthly Archives: February 2014
It's the number one complaint from our customers.
What many people don't realize is that a lot of the time your office chair is contributing to the back pain, and you should probably look into getting a chair better suited for your needs.
If you're not on the market for a new office chair, Performance Based Ergonomics has put together a video showcasing a few stretches to relieve some of your lower back pain while at your desk.
Try some of these stretches out and remember to come back to Sitbetter.com when you're ready to invest on a new chair.
Read the entire story here.