You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Why You Need a Mesh Back Office Chair For Work
- How to Choose the Proper Office Chair for Your Frame
- Four Things You Don't Know About Desk Hunch That Could Terrify You
- How to Find the Perfect Headrest
- Three Ways a More Ergonomic Work Environment Can Make Employees Healthier
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Office Chair
- Three Ways to Make Work Less Physically Painful
Special Price $974.00
Regular Price: $998.00
Special Price $1,399.00
Regular Price: $1,499.00
Special Price $1,199.00
Regular Price: $1,299.00
Special Price $599.00
Regular Price: $629.00
Monthly Archives: February 2014
It's the number one complaint from our customers.
What many people don't realize is that a lot of the time your office chair is contributing to the back pain, and you should probably look into getting a chair better suited for your needs.
If you're not on the market for a new office chair, Performance Based Ergonomics has put together a video showcasing a few stretches to relieve some of your lower back pain while at your desk.
Try some of these stretches out and remember to come back to Sitbetter.com when you're ready to invest on a new chair.
Read the entire story here.