You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Why You Need a Mesh Back Office Chair For Work
- How to Choose the Proper Office Chair for Your Frame
- Four Things You Don't Know About Desk Hunch That Could Terrify You
- How to Find the Perfect Headrest
- Three Ways a More Ergonomic Work Environment Can Make Employees Healthier
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Office Chair
- Three Ways to Make Work Less Physically Painful
Special Price $974.00
Regular Price: $998.00
Special Price $1,399.00
Regular Price: $1,499.00
Special Price $1,199.00
Regular Price: $1,299.00
Special Price $599.00
Regular Price: $629.00
Inexpensive Lumbar Support
This entry was posted on October 14, 2008 by Alec.
Check out these couple of external lumbar supports. You can put them on your chair and have good back support without having to shell out hundreds for a brand new chair. Granted, some people might need a new chair, but if you are a user with a budget, you might want to try one of these out first.
This entry was posted in back pain, ergonomic chairs, lumbar support and tagged alternative lumbar pain relief, inflatable lumbar, lumbar pain, lumbar support, lumbar on October 14, 2008 by Alec. ← Previous Post Next Post →