You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Is Your Best Chair for Back Pain Really the Best?
- What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Energy and Be More Productive Throughout the Work Day
- Setting Up a Home Office the Right Way
- Office Chair Armrests
- Taking Five - 7 Reasons Why You Need to Take Breaks at Work
- How to Select the Right Work Chair for your Body Type
Inexpensive Lumbar Support
This entry was posted on October 14, 2008 by Alec.
Check out these couple of external lumbar supports. You can put them on your chair and have good back support without having to shell out hundreds for a brand new chair. Granted, some people might need a new chair, but if you are a user with a budget, you might want to try one of these out first.
This entry was posted in back pain, ergonomic chairs, lumbar support and tagged alternative lumbar pain relief, inflatable lumbar, lumbar pain, lumbar support, lumbar on October 14, 2008 by Alec. ← Previous Post Next Post →