You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Is Your Best Chair for Back Pain Really the Best?
- What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Energy and Be More Productive Throughout the Work Day
- Setting Up a Home Office the Right Way
- Office Chair Armrests
- Taking Five - 7 Reasons Why You Need to Take Breaks at Work
- How to Select the Right Work Chair for your Body Type
Office Chair Review: Big and Tall Chairs for the Leader, the Commander (CHW-9064DH)
This entry was posted on May 23, 2009 by Thunder.
Loaded with features and benefits, the Commander CHW-9064DH is the big daddy of big and tall chairs for today’s office executives. This reliable, affordable office chair with its twenty-three inch seat width, which allows for greater movability, accommodates for the sturdier of persons up to three-hundred and fifty pounds. The Sealy brand, waterfall seat cushion was designed to help reduce leg fatigue while simultaneously offering absolute ergonomic comfort.
ChairWorks, one of the world’s oldest and largest furniture specialists, assures the highest quality in workmanship and materials. Their Commander CHW-9064DH is no exception. From its comfortable leather arm pads and five-star nylon base, to its adjustable lock torsion knee tilt mechanism, this chair will make any executive the commander of the ship.