You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Is Your Best Chair for Back Pain Really the Best?
- What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Energy and Be More Productive Throughout the Work Day
- Setting Up a Home Office the Right Way
- Office Chair Armrests
- Taking Five - 7 Reasons Why You Need to Take Breaks at Work
- How to Select the Right Work Chair for your Body Type
This leather office chair used to be comfortable...
This entry was posted on January 16, 2009 by Alec.
This one to the left is probably NOT what you are thinking of. But we think its a cool chair picture. And if your chair ever gets like this, it's probably time to consider buying a new chair anyway!
This entry was posted in big chairs, broken chairs, office chairs, Uncategorized and tagged busted chairs, black leather chairs, leather chair, leather office chairs, leather chairs on January 16, 2009 by Alec. ← Previous Post Next Post →