You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Your Ergonomic Seating Guide
- 5 Things to Consider for When Buying Big and Tall Office Chairs
- Famous Chairs in Television History
- Famous Chairs in American History
- Do You Have One of the Least Healthy Jobs in America?
- Ten Things Every Cubicle-Dweller Knows to be True
- Take Precautions at Work and at Home to Avoid Lower Back Pain
The $2000.00 Leather Office Chair
This entry was posted on April 1, 2009 by Alec.
This leather office chair cost $2000.00 once. Yes, it is leather. AND, the warranty is expired. Shouldn't a $2000.00 chair have a lifetime warranty? (In its defense, its around 8 years old...)
You have to wonder though, and hope, that there were plenty of good decisions made on this chair...Or a lot of fun times ...I can't say with certainty which!
This entry was posted in black leather office chairs, leather office chair, Unique Chairs, used office Furniture and tagged old office chairs, used leather office chairs, Girsberger, leather chair, leather office chairs on April 1, 2009 by Alec. ← Previous Post Next Post →