You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Is Your Best Chair for Back Pain Really the Best?
- What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Energy and Be More Productive Throughout the Work Day
- Setting Up a Home Office the Right Way
- Office Chair Armrests
- Taking Five - 7 Reasons Why You Need to Take Breaks at Work
- How to Select the Right Work Chair for your Body Type
The $2000.00 Leather Office Chair
This entry was posted on April 1, 2009 by Alec.
This leather office chair cost $2000.00 once. Yes, it is leather. AND, the warranty is expired. Shouldn't a $2000.00 chair have a lifetime warranty? (In its defense, its around 8 years old...)
You have to wonder though, and hope, that there were plenty of good decisions made on this chair...Or a lot of fun times ...I can't say with certainty which!
This entry was posted in black leather office chairs, leather office chair, Unique Chairs, used office Furniture and tagged old office chairs, used leather office chairs, Girsberger, leather chair, leather office chairs on April 1, 2009 by Alec. ← Previous Post Next Post →