You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Is Your Best Chair for Back Pain Really the Best?
- What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Energy and Be More Productive Throughout the Work Day
- Setting Up a Home Office the Right Way
- Office Chair Armrests
- Taking Five - 7 Reasons Why You Need to Take Breaks at Work
- How to Select the Right Work Chair for your Body Type
Treadmill desks are becoming increasingly popular, as being demonstrated by former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham.
"Every office should have one of these," she tweeted. "Work out and work at the same time!! Genius!!"
From the photo she posted, it appears she is loving the TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk workstation, which comes complete with both a desk and treadmill. It is a commercial quality treadmill backed with a lifetime warranty on the frame and a three year warranty on the motor. The integrated LED digital display shows steps taken, walking time, calories burned, distance traveled and walking belt speed. In addition, it is Bluetooth-enabled so you can connect wirelessly to your computer or device to automatically track results while you exercise.
Even though it's great to see Mrs. Beckham promoting exercise and such an awesome product, we're not sure we'd recommend doing so while wearing STILETTOS. Oh, Posh!
Read full article here.