You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Is Your Best Chair for Back Pain Really the Best?
- What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Energy and Be More Productive Throughout the Work Day
- Setting Up a Home Office the Right Way
- Office Chair Armrests
- Taking Five - 7 Reasons Why You Need to Take Breaks at Work
- How to Select the Right Work Chair for your Body Type
Lower Back Pain? Try These Stretches at Your Desk
This entry was posted on February 10, 2014 by Flor.
It's the number one complaint from our customers.
What many people don't realize is that a lot of the time your office chair is contributing to the back pain, and you should probably look into getting a chair better suited for your needs.
If you're not on the market for a new office chair, Performance Based Ergonomics has put together a video showcasing a few stretches to relieve some of your lower back pain while at your desk.
Try some of these stretches out and remember to come back to Sitbetter.com when you're ready to invest on a new chair.
Read the entire story here.