You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Is Your Best Chair for Back Pain Really the Best?
- What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Energy and Be More Productive Throughout the Work Day
- Setting Up a Home Office the Right Way
- Office Chair Armrests
- Taking Five - 7 Reasons Why You Need to Take Breaks at Work
- How to Select the Right Work Chair for your Body Type
This entry was posted on December 23, 2009 by Chelsea.
Sitbetter wants to take time to wish you and your family a Happy Holidays and safe traveling over the next week! We will be taking a short break from blogging until December 29th in order to celebrate the season with our family and friends and honestly, I will probably be in a food coma until then. With 2009 coming to an end there is a lot to look forward to come 2010. Next week we will begin by recapping the top ten best chairs of the year according to Sitbetter, as well as give a sneak peak of our New Year, New Chair Contest which is set to begin January 4th at 8:00 a.m. PST. We are also eagerly anticipating the release of the Humanscale Diffrient World Chair, which has a mid-January release date. A lot to look forward to coming up, so stay tuned and keep coming back for me!