You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Why You Need a Mesh Back Office Chair For Work
- How to Choose the Proper Office Chair for Your Frame
- Four Things You Don't Know About Desk Hunch That Could Terrify You
- How to Find the Perfect Headrest
- Three Ways a More Ergonomic Work Environment Can Make Employees Healthier
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Office Chair
- Three Ways to Make Work Less Physically Painful
Special Price $974.00
Regular Price: $998.00
Special Price $1,399.00
Regular Price: $1,499.00
Special Price $1,199.00
Regular Price: $1,299.00
Special Price $599.00
Regular Price: $629.00
Office Chair Review: Conference Leather Office Chairs that Spring-Tilt
This entry was posted on May 22, 2009 by Thunder.
What more can be said about the name of this chair? It is the BOSS of genuine black Italian leather office chairs for the conference room. With rich mahogany finishes on top of hardwood arms and leg caps, this BOS-B8906 rules the roost, making an impression sure to captivate, allure, and inspire business deals.
This sturdy leather office chair offers a distinguished look by featuring tailored leather padding on the armrest, built-in lumbar supports, a comfortable wide base for stability, and a locking upright mechanism with tilt tension control that will surely make anyone feel like the chairman of the board.
With two warehouse offices; one in Commerce CA, one in Atlanta, GA, Boss Office Products continues to be a reliable manufacturer with low prices, and great quality office chairs.