You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tag Archives: leather conference chairs
Think back to that never ending meeting you had to sit through on Monday in your conference room, you know the one where you almost fell asleep five times? While falling asleep is typically not acceptable during meetings, neither should having to fidget around trying to get comfortable in the cheap budget conference chairs that were purchased for your meeting room. Almost every business, no matter the size, has some sort of conference room or a place where meetings take place. All conference rooms require two essentials, a table to meet at and office chairs to sit in. While in most cases, the chairs will only be used for a few hours at a time, you still will want to be sitting in chairs that are going to be supportive and comfortable during those few hours. If anything, you at least want your guests or clients to feel comfortable through the duration of your meetings. With so many different choices for conference chairs out there, it may seem difficult to even know where to begin looking, which is why it is important to keep several things in mind during your search.
- conference chairs is to determine how often yourself and others will be sitting in the chairs. If your employees and guests will only be sitting in the chairs for an hour or two at a time a few days a week you will probably be ok purchasing budget conference seating. These chairs are meant for sitting in only a few hours at a time, have a somewhat sturdy design, generally traditionally styled, and very wallet friendly. Although they are budget friendly, you still want to make sure they have built in lumbar support or at the very least, a contoured back to keep you comfortable even if you are only sitting for a few hours at a time. On the other hand, if you hold meetings regularly or have clients come in frequently you will want to opt for higher end conference chairs. Your conference chairs should be similar to your task chair you use at your desk, in that they will be fully adjustable to the person who is using the chair and keep them sitting comfortably through long meetings. How often will these chairs be used? The first step in finding new
- What does your pre-existing office furniture look like? If you are replacing your current conference chairs for a new set, it is important to determine the style of your pre-existing office furniture. Say you already have mahogany wood desks, mahogany wood reception chairs, and a mahogany conference table, you will probably want to stick with a mahogany theme and find a conference chair with a mahogany wood frame. If your office has a modern flare to it, stick with modern styled conference chairs, which can be easily found on just about any office furniture website. Some offices tend to stick to traditionally styled furniture to maintain a professional appearance. Traditional styled conference chairs are perhaps the easiest to find, and there are many different variations of them out there.
- big and tall employees, it is important to take their needs into consideration when making your purchase. You will want to take the maximum weight capacity the chair can hold into consideration as well as the depth dimensions of the seat to ensure all employees and guests will be able to use the chairs. Who will be sitting in these chairs? It is important to consider who will be sitting in your conference chairs in order to determine the type of conference seating needed. Keep in mind, whether it is your employees or your guests that will be using the chairs, that everyone comes in different shapes in sizes and not all conference chairs are designed to fit everyone. If only your employees will be using the chairs and most are generally the same height or size, it is probably safe to order just about any conference chair (taking the aforementioned into consideration). If you have petite sized or
- leather upholstery for their conference chairs as it gives the impression of class and prestige. Some people that work in states where the temperatures get pretty high may opt for mesh chairs to keep them cool all throughout the year. If you will be using your conference chairs often, make sure to get a high grade fabric or leather to ensure that the seat and back will not wear over time. Chairs that are used consistently and are upholstered with low grade fabric or leather tend to wear quicker. What kind of upholstery should you get? Another factor that needs to be taken into account when purchasing conference chairs is the upholstery of the chair. This is more of a personal preference as some people prefer different upholsteries over others, but also keep in mind you are purchasing these chairs for multiple people. Take a poll around the office to find out which kind of upholstery people prefer. There are many different upholstery options out there from leather to fabric to mesh to a combination of two. Many prefer the traditional
Still need help finding conference chairs? Call us toll free at 1-866-311-9421 to have one of our knowledgeable chair experts help you or visit our website for all your conferencing needs by clicking here.
The Ray is a new leather conference room chair by Allseating. With a release date of September, we thought we'd take some time to offer a pre-emptive review of the Ray - given that it's unique and stylish and should come in at a great price point.
The Ray offers a different look for use as a leather managerial chair, leather conference chair, or just a nice home office leather office chair. The arms are modern but retro, and fit with the design of the back nicely. They remind us a little bit of Legos with the indented area under the armrest.
The backrest is a mid-back, and should provide the user with ample back support for any application, except for executive seating, for which users it would not be good. What's really nice about the Ray is the implementation of a new counter weight mechanism, which as the user leans back the seat slides forward slightly and promotes proper seating postures all the way around.
The seat and back are slightly on the firm side, leading to a comfortable, but not overly cushy seating feeling. Overall, the Ray looks to be a good chair. We tested the demo sample at NEOCON, and the production model looks to be the same - available in black or white leather, the Ray should provide leather office chair buyers a great alternative looking solution for their office space!
Today we'll talk about what makes a good conference chair. Let's start with the assumption that a good conference chair should be a leather office chair, giv Law Of Attraction To Get Him Back en that probably 99% of all conference chairs are leather. Why is that so?
A few reasons:
- Leather office chairs, faux leather, vinyl or caressoft are cool (as in not hot).
- These chairs are easy to clean. They wipe down all the food, beer and more food that long, strenuous meetings are bound to bring.
- You can get some good leather office chairs for a relatively low price - considering quality, style and overall comfort, you can get a good leather office chair for a conference room for under $150 dollars.
Combining all these factors makes it a pretty clear choice as to why the majority of conference room chairs are leather office chairs. Does a conference room chair have to be ergonomic? It depends. An ergonomic chair, or a leather conference room chair with an ergonomic mechanism, will be more expensive - and considering the nature of meetings (usually held in 1-2 hour bursts) there is no real need for ergonomic features in a leather conference room chair.
So in summary, we suggest buying a leather office chair for your conference room. Check out these selections for quality leather conference room chairs!
There are simply a ton of leather office chairs out there, and many look the same, so really, what makes a difference between those you can buy at officestaplesdepotmax superstore for 60 dollars and those that cost a couple hundred or more?
Two things- comfort and durability!
You are really going to get what you deserve, if when shopping for conference room leather office chairs, you start to settle for the cheapest possible! If you don't want to buy new ones again in a matter of months, put a little extra into it.
Here's one of the sort of chairs that's really worth the extra bit of investment, and even at the price, it's well worth it!
The OST-8501 conference room leather office chair is soft and plush, very easy to sit in for hours at a time, which makes it great for conference room applications. The chair has a deep mahogany finish on the arms and base (which has a steel frame supporting it), and a very comfortable knee tilt control. Knee tilts move the pivot point forward, so the feet stay on the floor when reclining, making it very comfortable. It has padded armrests (be careful about the height of the chair when putting it back under the table!) and an integrated lumbar support which is very comfortable!
This is a well-built chair- meant to last- which means in the long run, you're spending less money, and it's very comfortable as well!
For one chair behind a desk, or many around a conference room table, this leather office chair is sure to please!
When looking for leather office chairs for a single office or especially for the conference room, these days it's usually about value- getting the best chair for the money!
The BOS-B686 is certainly a great value for the money!
Not only does this chair have great looks, with its sleek styling, but it also sits very well. It has nice padding on the seat and back, the leather is soft and comfortable and the lumbar support on it feels really good! The construction of this chair is pretty good too! I figure the only issue I really have with this chair is that the arms are just a bit short, but that's really not an issue. Otherwise, especially for the price, this chair is a really good value, and it's certainly not going to break the bank if you want to get 8 of them for the conference room!
Great price, good looks, good construction. This chair really is a great choice if you're looking for a leather office chair!
Items 1 to 5 of 6 total