You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Your Ergonomic Seating Guide
- 5 Things to Consider for When Buying Big and Tall Office Chairs
- Famous Chairs in Television History
- Famous Chairs in American History
- Do You Have One of the Least Healthy Jobs in America?
- Ten Things Every Cubicle-Dweller Knows to be True
- Take Precautions at Work and at Home to Avoid Lower Back Pain
Tag Archives: traditional office chairs
This is a button-tufted back chair which has a great price, and is very comfortable as well.
The leather is soft and supple, the seat padding is thick and sits very well, the back is nicely contoured with a good lumbar support, the tufting works very well, I don't feel the buttons as I'm sitting in it, the padded armrests feel good and the cherry finish is even and gives the chair a great look.
One very nice thing is that when I lean my head back (I'm 5'8") my head is hitting the top of the headrest so my eyes are looking up at about a 30-35 degree angle. In other words, when I'm resting my head back (not sleeping, thinking!), it's at a very comfortable angle.
This is a good quality leather office chair at a very good price!
This entry was posted in leather office chairs, office chairs and tagged traditional office chairs, high back leather office chair, burgundy leather office chairs, burgundy leather chairs, executive leather office chair, mid back leather office chair, traditional leather office chairs, leather executive chair, black leather chairs, leather chair, leather office chairs, black leather office chairs, leather office chair, leather chairs on January 29, 2009 by Dan.