You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Why You Need a Mesh Back Office Chair For Work
- How to Choose the Proper Office Chair for Your Frame
- Four Things You Don't Know About Desk Hunch That Could Terrify You
- How to Find the Perfect Headrest
- Three Ways a More Ergonomic Work Environment Can Make Employees Healthier
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Office Chair
- Three Ways to Make Work Less Physically Painful
Special Price $974.00
Regular Price: $998.00
Special Price $1,399.00
Regular Price: $1,499.00
Special Price $1,199.00
Regular Price: $1,299.00
Special Price $599.00
Regular Price: $629.00
Going Green? Try this one out...
This entry was posted on March 31, 2009 by Alec.
Remember how we talked about the difficulties in trying to find a good ergonomic leather office chair? Well, we just added the Ergocentric AirCentric to our catalog. While it doesn't fit the traditional mold of a leather office chair, it is available in leather and ranks right up there with one of the most ergonomic chairs we have. Not to mention it is a VERY green chair! (not the color green, but green as in very environmentally sound!)
BUT, if you are looking for green office chairs, or green furniture, be sure to check out the rest of our selection of green office chairs!
(Green guard Certification, btw, certifies that products are green and meet LEED standards for enviromentally green products. All of our products qualifying as green office chairs have passed this certification.)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged greenguard, ergocentric, aircentric, ergonomic office chair, green office chair, leather office chair on March 31, 2009 by Alec. ← Previous Post Next Post →