You have no items in your shopping cart.
» VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE
- Is Your Best Chair for Back Pain Really the Best?
- What Makes an Office Chair Ergonomic?
- 8 Tips to Keep Your Energy and Be More Productive Throughout the Work Day
- Setting Up a Home Office the Right Way
- Office Chair Armrests
- Taking Five - 7 Reasons Why You Need to Take Breaks at Work
- How to Select the Right Work Chair for your Body Type
Going Green? Try this one out...
This entry was posted on March 31, 2009 by Alec.
Remember how we talked about the difficulties in trying to find a good ergonomic leather office chair? Well, we just added the Ergocentric AirCentric to our catalog. While it doesn't fit the traditional mold of a leather office chair, it is available in leather and ranks right up there with one of the most ergonomic chairs we have. Not to mention it is a VERY green chair! (not the color green, but green as in very environmentally sound!)
BUT, if you are looking for green office chairs, or green furniture, be sure to check out the rest of our selection of green office chairs!
(Green guard Certification, btw, certifies that products are green and meet LEED standards for enviromentally green products. All of our products qualifying as green office chairs have passed this certification.)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged greenguard, ergocentric, aircentric, ergonomic office chair, green office chair, leather office chair on March 31, 2009 by Alec. ← Previous Post Next Post →