You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Dedicated Task Control
- Seat Height Adjustment
- Independent Back Angle Adjustment
- Seat Angle Adjustment
- Standard Seat Size: 20"W x 19"D
- 26" Glass Reinforced Black Nylon Base
- 5 Dual Wheel Black Nylon Carpet Casters
- Mesh Backrest with 4" Height Adjustable Lumbar Support - NOTE: Mesh Back only available in Standard Black Mesh.
- Multi-Function Task Control - View Function
- Includes Seat Depth Slider
- Raises Listed Cylinder Seat Height Ranges by 1/2"
- Small Seat - SS (18.5"W x 17"D)
- Extra Long Seat - XLS (20"W x 21"D)
- Eco-Friendly Bio-Based Soy Foam Seat: A Green Solution - made from renewable soy materials, the foam also features a breathable, punctured design to allow airflow within the foam materials. Available in Large - 20"W x 19"D - or Small - 18.5"W x 17"D
- Chrome Accent Casters
- 2 1/4" Non-Moving Glides
- 26" Polished Aluminum Base
- 80mm, 100mm, or 140mm Pneumatic Seat Height
Optional Available Arms:
- Oval Tube Fixed Arms - View Functions
- Oval Tube Adjustable T-Arm - View Functions
- Oval Tube Adjustable Swivel Arm - View Functions
|Lead Time||10-14 Business Days|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||26"W x 39.5"H - 25.5"H x 26"D|
|Seat Dimensions||20"W x 19"D x 15.5"-20.5"H|
Write Your Own Review
From the factory floor to the ergonomic seating specialists at ergoCentric Seating Systems, their sole mission and focus is to design and manufacture the best ergonomic chairs in the world.
Working closely with ergonomists and health practitioners to continuously improve and refine their chair designs, ergoCentric Seating Systems offers a wide range of aesthetically pleasing task, executive, guest and stackable seating for the office environment. Their industrial and hi-tech seating meet the specialized requirements of factory, laboratory, ESD and cleanroom settings.
Our Opinion: Ergocentric is a great ergonomic company. The features they offer on their chairs are outstanding, and we cannot say enough about the quality. Simply outstanding. Each chair, for example, comes with a serial tag for warranty tracking purposes. Their cleanroom applications are also in a class of their own. High quality ergonomic chairs from a high quality company.
Office Lifetime Warranty
ergoCentric Seating Systems hereby warrants all of its Office Seating products against defects and functional failure of materials including the pneumatic lift, for as long as the chair is in use by the original purchaser, with the following exceptions: the mechanisms, arms, foam and fabric are warranted for ten years from the date of purchase. These warranty is shall not apply to any products which much be replaced because of normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or accident, shipping damage, or product use other than in accordance with written instructions and warnings.
ergoCentric makes no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and makes no other warranties, expressed or implies, other than those set forth herein. In no event shall ergoCentric be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages. This warranty is based on an eight hour work day only for users weighing up to 280 lbs.
Plus size and Task Intensive Seating
The mechanisms, arms, foam and fabric are warranted for five years from the date of purchase. The Plus Size seating warranty is valid for users weighing up to 400 lbs. For all Task Intensive seating, the warranty is valid for continuous use multi-shift operations for users weighing up to 300 lbs.
ergoCentric will repair or replace any product or materials, covered by this warranty, found to be defective or inferior within the warranted period. This warranty includes the cost of labor and shipping. Claims are to be made directly to ergoCentric or to the authorized dealer from whom the chairs were purchased. Product materials for which a claim has been made, must be made available for inspection by an authorized ergoCentric representative.
Limit of Warranty
These manufacturer's warranties shall be valid only during the term of these warranties; and while the products herein warranted are in the possession of the original purchaser. The original purchaser shall mean the party which first purchased the products for its own use whether from ergoCentric or an authorized erogoCentric dealer.
- Original Purchaser - Up to a weight of 280 lbs.
- Plus Size seating up to a weight of 400 lbs. - Task intensive seating for multi-shift workers up to 300 lbs.
Configure ErgoCentric - Mesh Back Ergonomic Task / Office Chair
Fabrics and Meshes