You have no items in your shopping cart.
Features include tilt tension and lock control, center tilt control, back angle adjustment, seat height adjustment, waterfall seat, forward seat tilt, back height adjustment, seat depth adjustment, width and height adjustable arms, and seat angle adjustment. .
Optional Headrest available as an upgrade.
|Lead Time||5-7 Business Days|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||26"W x 40.5"-46.5"H x22"D|
|Seat Dimensions||19"-22.5"H x 20.5"W x 19"D|
Write Your Own Review
For a quarter century, the Raynor Group has represented quality and customer service in office seating. Founded in 1979, the Raynor Group started as a marketing organization for leading office seating manufacturers. Today, the Raynor Group is responsible for manufacturing, marketing, sales and distribution for a select group of office seating products that are manufactured and sold worldwide.
The Raynor Group is committed to the highest standards of quality, accountability and service. The company's product line of office seating is chosen based on excellence in design, durability and ergonomic efficiency.
Eurotech assures you of total customer satisfaction:
* Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years.
* Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
* Customer's own material is NOT warranted.
* Warranty is limited to a forty hour work week, 250lb. weight limit.
* The warranty is limited to replacement of repair and does not cover cost of transportation and labor. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
* Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.