You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Maze features a tight woven mesh back for a supportive recline. It has a smaller seat, great for individuals of smaller size, but good for any individual as well. The fixed arms work well as a conferencing solution, but just as well in a home or cubicle. The chair features tilt and tilt lock features, as well as height adjustment.
|Lead Time||5-7 Business Days|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||24"W x 35-39"H x 20"D|
|Seat Dimensions||19'W x 17.5"D x 17-21"H|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
Write Your Own Review
For a quarter century, the Raynor Group has represented quality and customer service in office seating. Founded in 1979, the Raynor Group started as a marketing organization for leading office seating manufacturers. Today, the Raynor Group is responsible for manufacturing, marketing, sales and distribution for a select group of office seating products that are manufactured and sold worldwide.
The Raynor Group is committed to the highest standards of quality, accountability and service. The company's product line of office seating is chosen based on excellence in design, durability and ergonomic efficiency.
Eurotech assures you of total customer satisfaction:
* Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years.
* Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
* Customer's own material is NOT warranted.
* Warranty is limited to a forty hour work week, 250lb. weight limit.
* The warranty is limited to replacement of repair and does not cover cost of transportation and labor. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
* Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.