You have no items in your shopping cart.
By controlling the generation of static electricity, you can help protect electronic equipment and data in sensitive work areas. All components, integrated into one complete circuit, enable static electricity to be discharged through glides in the base of the chair.
- 250 lb capacity
- Conductive Glides
- Optional ESD Arms Available
- Each Chair Tested Before Shipment
- Optional ESD Tested Wheels Available
- Standard Fabric Color is Graphite (Dark Gray)
- Seat height adjustment from 19" - 27". Pneumatic lift allows for 8" adjustment while seated.
- ESD Seat and Back Fabric has copper fibers and special ESD treatment, Scotch-guarded, and exceptionally durable.
- Seat and back ergonomically designed to promote good posture. Waterfall front to ease pressure behind the knees. Contoured back with tilt for lumbar support.
|Lead Time||7-10 Business Days|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||20"W x 37" - 45"H x 18"D|
|Seat Dimensions||20"W x 18"D x 19"-27"H|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
Write Your Own Review
Founded in 1901, Lyon has grown to become the largest and leading manufacturer and supplier of top quality lockers, industrial storage, workspace products, and high quality industrial chairs. Their primary mission is the continuing development of innovative high-quality products that serve our customer's needs and provide the best possible locker, storage and workspace solutions.