You have no items in your shopping cart.
Constructed with an indestructible ten-gauge all steel frame and built to hold up to 550 lbs., this chair comes ready for intense work environments. Chair comes included with Dymetrol Suspension which is a bouyant stretch "floating-on-air" suspension that cushions torso with optimal tension. This prevents spine compression; bounces back instantly when weight is lifted; and has no springs to squeak.
|Lead Time||4-6 Weeks|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Seat Dimensions||21"W x 18"D x 17.5"-20.25"H|
- My Staff Loves Them Review by
Quality Value Price
Write Your Own Review
One year later, Concept Seating was born. In 1995, Concept Seating expanded their line with the development of 24/7 Intensive Use chairs. The company now serves industries that need chairs for dispatch and call centers, heavy duty usage, big and tall seating, monitoring stations, and other occupations requiring long sedentary periods. Concept Seating remains committed to providing sophisticated seating with unparalleled durability while addressing the need that sparked the original idea: create seating that increases employee morale and productivity while decreasing time away from the job.
Concept Seating, Inc. guarantees the chairâ€™s suspension (Dymetrol Â®) against breakdown or failure for six (6) years. If the chair suspension should ever sag or creep greater than 5%, or tear from the mounting point, Concept Seating, Inc. will, at its option, repair or furnish a refurbished chair of the same type to the original owner.
1. Owner follows the manufacturerâ€™s recommended weight limitations on the chair. Manufacturerâ€™s allowance for weight occupying the chair under 24/7 use is 550 lbs.
2. Usual wear and tear, deemed so by sole discretion of Concept Seating, Inc., is covered under warranty.
3. Abuse, as deemed by sole discretion of Concept Seating, Inc., is NOT covered under warranty.
4. Notification of any defect or failure must be made in writing to Concept Seating, Inc. within the warranty period.
5. Structural or mechanical failure includes: metal frame fatigue, weld release, crack of base, tilt control failure, loss of lumbar bag function and/or controls, pressure loss of pneumatic cylinder, loss of armrest height setting or swing feature where applicable, split fabric at the seam due to faulty sewing.
6. Warranty is NOT transferable.
7. Due to chairâ€™s modularity, warranty is limited to parts only. Warranty work can be completed as follows:
a. Parts can be sent to end user for replacement.
b. Chair can be sent back to factory at userâ€™s expense for repair.
c. A dealer or third party may replace parts and end user may be subject to service charge.
d. A picture of damaged components will be necessary for all claims over $100 per end user or customer.
Configure Concept Seating - Synchronicity II 24/7 Intensive Use Chair
Fabrics and Meshes