You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Premier Series by ERA Products is a stylish executive chair that features flip up arms and thick contoured cushions. It also features 4 way adjustable lumbar support and a seat slider, as well as an extra wide 28" aluminum base. The mechanism is heavy duty and solid steel, featuring ergonomic recline features as well as height and tension adjustment.
Like all ERA chairs, the Premier features a floating spring suspension under the seat for long lasting comfort and durability. Click here to read more on ERA's unique steel frame and component make-up of their chairs!
- Seat Slider
- 500 lb weight capacity
- Floating Spring Suspension
- Flip Up Arms for easy entry/exit
- 4 Way Adjustable Lumbar Support
- Premium Grade High Resiliency Foam
- All Steel Frame with Lifetime Warranty
- Extra Wide 28" Aluminum Black or Chrome Base
- Heavy Duty Knee Tilt Mechanism features tilt, tilt tension, height adjustments
|Lead Time||5 Weeks|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||25.5"W x 42.5" - 45.5"H x 23"D|
|Seat Dimensions||22"W x 19" - 21.5"D|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
Write Your Own Review
ERA Products began as a manufacturer of custom Suburbans and Vans, and quickly turned that expertise into created the most heavy duty office chairs in existence! ERA Products created their steel frame for their chairs based on their success created high performance automobile seats - seats that consistently met the government crash test rated for safety and durability!
Their premium line of Big and Tall Office chairs are unlike any other in their structure, support and overall comfort!
- All Steel Frame: Lifetime Warranty
- All Moving Parts: 5 Year Warranty
- Fabric and Foam: 2 Year Warranty
This Warranty is valid only to original purchaser. Notification of claim must be made to ERA Products within the warranty period.