You have no items in your shopping cart.
Important Assembly Information: Features a no-tools assembly.
Assembly Instructions (PDF)
142"W x 128"D floor space required.
- Footprint: 142"W x 45.50"H x 128"D
- Top Counter: 13"D
- Interior Desktop: 19.75"D
- Silver Frame Standard
- No Tools Required For Assembly
- Powder-coated Painted Steel Frame
- Wire Management Cutouts in Interior Desk
- Top Plexi Panel to Allow Light into Desk Area
- High End Designer Look at an Affordable Price
- Thermofused Melamine Finished With Shelf Edge
- Available in 3 Wood Finishes: Cherry, Maple, or Walnut
- Modular design can be added onto with additional same units
This item ships via freight carrier. Free shipping covers dock to dock delivery to a commercial address. Sibetter reserves the right to pass on charges other than normal dock to dock delivery, such as inside delivery, assembly etc. Please use our quote request form if additional services will be needed by clicking here.
|Lead Time||48-72 Hours|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||142"W x45.5"H x128"D|
Write Your Own Review
OFM was founded in 1995 as a manufacturer, importer and distributor of innovative and economical office furniture which delivers high quality furniture at value prices. OFM's extensive inventory allows 99% of orders to be shipped within 2 days, which increases cash flow for its large dealer network. OFM supplies Furniture for the Real Office for businesses, schools, medical offices, hotels, restaurants, industrial markets, and the Federal government through the GSA program.
OFM Inc hereby warrants that the products distributed by it shall be free of all defects in original material and workmanship for the life of the product under normal use. Limitations involving materials and components: Two Year on all fabrics and upholstery materials. Seven Years on gas lifts.
Exclusions: This warranty does not apply to:
* Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
* Damage resulting from shipment, which will be handled under separate terms.
* Damage resulting from storage, alteration, unauthorized repair, infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capacities.
* Products used for rental purposes.
* Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance such as tightening screws periodically.
Note: Normal commercial usage for SEATING is defined as 8 hours a day with weight capacities of 250 lbs. (Models 700 and 800-L have 400 lb weight capacities, Models 241 and 242 can be used for multiple shifts at 250 lb weight capacities. Model 247 is rated for both 400 lb capacity and multiple shift use.)
Within the specified periods of this warranty, OFM, Inc. agrees upon OFM's option, to repair or replace at no further cost to the buyer any portion of the subject products which prove to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that the buyer gives written notice within thirty (30) days of all such claim defects and proof of purchase is provided. OFM, Inc. has the option to examine any and all parts claimed to be defective prior to repairing or replacing said parts. This expressed warranty is exclusive of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. OFM, Inc. shall be liable under this warranty only for the cost, or, at its option, the replacement or repair of defective products. All incidental or consequential damages which may arise, including but not limited to, business losses, personal damage and third party liabilities are hereby expressly excluded.
Configure OFM - 5 Unit Marque Plexi Reception Station
Fabrics and Meshes