The ErgoCentric Ergo F ESD Series Ergonomic Task Chair provides the perfect ergonomic solution for tasking in cleanroom areas where electro-static discharge is a main concern. The smaller back and seat size make it perfect for small rooms or smaller users. Read more on how the chairs use electro-static dissipative technology here.
All ErgoCentric ESD chairs are tested for continuity on final assembly. ErgoCentric ESD Seating has been tested by Electro-Tech Systems, Inc. (Glenside, PA; 1999) in accordance with ESD Test Method STM 12.1, static dissipation and static charge generation. View their certification here.
- Dual Curve Backrest with Back Trim (15.5"w x 12.5"h)
- Dual Density Molded Foam on Seat (18.5"w x 17"d)
- Back Angle and Height Adjustment
- Seat Tilt
- 24" High Pressure Die Cast Polished Aluminum Base
- 2 1/4" ESD Glides
- Surface to Ground Resistance 10^5 - 10^9 OHMS
- Memory Foam Seat
- Triple Density Foam Seat
- ESD Large Seat (20"w x 19"d)
- 26" High Pressure Die Cast Polished Aluminum Base
- Class 100 Cleanroom Option (Available only with Vinyl)
- Standard ESD Casters OR Lock on OR Lock Off ESD Urethane Casters
- ESD Ready
- Small Back and Seat for Tasking
- Stylish Polished Aluminum Base
- Front and Rear Panels covered with Conductive Fabric or Vinyl
- Materials in backrest are secured to copper bands
Weight Capacity: 250
Sit Duration: 8 hours
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards: yes
Dimensions: View Specs Guide
Overall: 18.5"w x 34.5"h x 17"d
Seat: 18.5"W x 17"D x 15.5"-21"H
Back: 15.5"W x 13.5"H
Within 10-14 Business Days
FedEx/UPS Transit Map(s)
GSA PRICE QUOTE
30 Day Return Policy
SUBMIT PURCHASE ORDERS
If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product order, we will exchange it, replace it, or refund your money. Restrictions may apply. Click here
to read our 30 Day Returns Guarantee.
We Accept Purchase Orders
SitBetter accepts Puchase Orders from institutions, universities, government, and corporate entities. You can email Purchase Orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 858-408-2979
. Click Here
for more information.
From the factory floor to the ergonomic seating specialists at ergoCentric Seating Systems, their sole mission and focus is to design and manufacture the best ergonomic chairs in the world.
Working closely with ergonomists and health practitioners to continuously improve and refine their chair designs, ergoCentric Seating Systems offers a wide range of aesthetically pleasing task, executive, guest and stackable seating for the office environment. Their industrial and hi-tech seating meet the specialized requirements of factory, laboratory, ESD and cleanroom settings.
Our Opinion: Ergocentric is a great ergonomic company. The features they offer on their chairs are outstanding, and we cannot say enough about the quality. Simply outstanding. Each chair, for example, comes with a serial tag for warranty tracking purposes. Their cleanroom applications are also in a class of their own. High quality ergonomic chairs from a high quality company.