The ergoCentric Industrial F Series Ergonomic Stools are ergonomic and high quality drafting options. Featuring a large variety of customization options, the F Series Industrial Stool is the perfect long term stool or drafting chair in any factory, drafting or lab setting.
- Multiple Footrests
- 1/2" Industrial Glides
- 200 mm Pneumatic Lift
- Back Height Adjustment
- Back Angle Adjustment
- Dual Height Adjustment System
- Dual Density Molded Polyurethane Foam
- 22" Bi-Level Spider Base with Durable Urethane Coating
- Fully Upholstered Dual Curve Backrest with Back Trim
- Memory Foam Seat
- Triple Density Foam Seat
- Class 100 Cleanroom (Vinyl Only)
- Large Seat (20"W x 19"D)
- Extra Small Seat (17.5"W x 15.5"D)
- Multiple Urethane Caster and Glide Options
- Fabric, Vinyl or Thin Profile Spray-on Polyurethane (What's that?)
- Fixed T-Arms (What’s this?)
- Trigger Adjustable T-Arm (What’s this?)
- 4" Adjustable T-Arm (What’s this?)
- 4" Adjustable Pivot Arm (What’s this?)
- Swing Away Adjustable T-Arm (What’s this?)
- Exceptional Quality
- Optional Arms Available
- Multi Level Spider Base
- Ergonomic Seat and Backrest
- Multiple Seat Sizes for various needs
Weight Capacity: 280 lbs
Sit Duration: 8 hours
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards: yes
Dimensions: View Specs Guide
Overall: 20"W x 41.5"H - 52.5"H x 19"D
Seat: 20"W x 19"D x 22.5" - 33.5"H
Back: 17"W x 19"H
Within 10-14 Business Days
FedEx/UPS Transit Map(s)
GSA PRICE QUOTE
30 Day Return Policy
SUBMIT PURCHASE ORDERS
If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product order, we will exchange it, replace it, or refund your money. Restrictions may apply. Click here
to read our 30 Day Returns Guarantee.
We Accept Purchase Orders
SitBetter accepts Puchase Orders from institutions, universities, government, and corporate entities. You can email Purchase Orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 858-408-2979
. Click Here
for more information.
From the factory floor to the ergonomic seating specialists at ergoCentric Seating Systems, their sole mission and focus is to design and manufacture the best ergonomic chairs in the world.
Working closely with ergonomists and health practitioners to continuously improve and refine their chair designs, ergoCentric Seating Systems offers a wide range of aesthetically pleasing task, executive, guest and stackable seating for the office environment. Their industrial and hi-tech seating meet the specialized requirements of factory, laboratory, ESD and cleanroom settings.
Our Opinion: Ergocentric is a great ergonomic company. The features they offer on their chairs are outstanding, and we cannot say enough about the quality. Simply outstanding. Each chair, for example, comes with a serial tag for warranty tracking purposes. Their cleanroom applications are also in a class of their own. High quality ergonomic chairs from a high quality company.