The Jobri BetterBack with LumbiPad encourages comfortable, anatomically correct sitting - essential for both good health and personal well being. Sitting improperly in the same position for extended periods of time can cause unnecessary backaches, strain and excessive fatigue. Jobri prides itself in the design and manufacture of high quality back support products that are specifically structured to follow the natural shape of the human body.
BetterBack System Features:
- Molded wooden back ensures optimal support, relieving backache.
- Molded wooden seat provides excellent pelvic support, and encourages a correct sitting position.
- High quality foam for added comfort.
- Covered in a durable, luxurious polysuede fabric.
- Carrying strap makes the BetterBack® easy to take anywhere.
- Includes removable, height adjustable LumbiPad® for additional lumbar support.
- Blue, Black or Gray Fabric
- Molded wood seat and back pans for durability
- Reduces strain on the spine, and discourages slouching.
- Three year limited warranty.
Sit Duration: hours
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards: yes
Dimensions: View Specs Guide
Overall: 19"W x 18"H
Within 72-96 Hours
FedEx/UPS Transit Map(s)
30 Day Return Policy
SUBMIT PURCHASE ORDERS
If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product order, we will exchange it, replace it, or refund your money. Restrictions may apply. Click here
to read our 30 Day Returns Guarantee.
We Accept Purchase Orders
SitBetter accepts Puchase Orders from institutions, universities, government, and corporate entities. You can email Purchase Orders to email@example.com
or fax to 858-408-2979
. Click Here
for more information.
Established in July 1997, Jobri manufactures ergonomic back supports, ergonomic chairs, orthopedic soft goods and sleep products. The company distributes these products to retail stores, home healthcare distributors and medical catalog companies throughout the USA and many international countries in Europe, Asia and South America.