The AVJ42 is an adjustable height mobile computer workstation with a lockable cabinet ideal for a variety of industrial and educational uses. The locking cabinet ensures that valuable equipment stays safe during store. Two drop leaf shelves accommodate additional equipment and supplies as needed. It is adjustable in height from 24"H to 42"H in 2"H increments.
Other features include:
- 20 gauge steel cabinet
- Cable pass through holes
- Includes rubber mat for top shelf
- Constructed by robotic arc welding
- .25"H retaining lip around each shelf
- Includes pull out keyboard
- 20 gauge steel shelves with 14 gauge steel legs
- Four 4"H ball bearing casters, 2 with locking brakes
- Roll formed shelves with powder coat paint finish in black
- 3-Outlet, 15ft UL and CSA listed electric assembly with cord plug snap
- Cabinet includes reinforced locking doors with full length piano hinges and set of 2 keys
Keyboard Tray Measurements: 18.75" x 11.75"
Cabinet Door Opening Dimensions: 20"W x 14.63"H
Drop Leaf Shelves Measurements: 11" x 18"
- Available in Black
- Includes Pull Out Keyboard
- Includes a 20 Gauge Locking Steel Cabinet
Sit Duration: hours
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards: yes
Dimensions: View Specs Guide
Overall: 24"W x 24"-42"H x 18"D
Within 3-4 Business Days
30 Day Return Policy
SUBMIT PURCHASE ORDERS
If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product order, we will exchange it, replace it, or refund your money. Restrictions may apply. Click here
to read our 30 Day Returns Guarantee.
We Accept Purchase Orders
SitBetter accepts Puchase Orders from institutions, universities, government, and corporate entities. You can email Purchase Orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 858-408-2979
. Click Here
for more information.
The H. Wilson Company is the premier manufacturer of utility carts, audio visual carts, video tables, computer work stations, overhead projector tables, mobile cabinets, TV and speaker mounting systems, tripods, literature racks, and more! We cater to the educational, office, library, and industrial furniture markets.
While H. Wilson is strongly identified with plastic manufacturing technologies, our steel manufacturing capabilities are second to none. They utilize Vulcan Industries, one of our sister EBSCO divisions, unique design, manufacturing and finishing facilities to produce both our steel and wire products.