Lyon industrial chairs are engineered to maximize comfort and increase productivity in heavy industrial, institutional and commercial use. On Multi-Function models, the seat height, back depth, lumbar angle and seat pan tilt can all be adjusted by the operator while seated to meet individual requirements. Convenient adjustability is especially appropriate for work stations that are used for multiple tasks or by different size employees.
- Total seat height adjustment range is 17" to 35"
- Pneumatic lift allows for 8" adjustment while seated. Convenient column lift positioning provides an additional 10" adjustment without tools.
- Microcellular, self-skinning polyurethane backrest and seat provides exceptional durability and long-term support.
- Innovative polyurethane seating.
- Seat and back are ergonomically designed to promote good posture. Waterfall front eases pressure behind knees.
- Five leg 25" base made of heavy gauge steel ensures stability even at high heights.
- Heavy duty glides come standard.
Contoured Industrial Chair Features
- Large contoured 19"W x 17.5"D
- Backrest 15.5"W x 12.5"D
- Backrest angle adjusts 20 degrees and 5" with convenient lockdown knobs
- Three level footrest accommodates different height adjustments.
- 17" to 35" seat height
- Height Adjustment from 15.5" to 20.5" standard height range. Or 19.5" to 26.75" height range as an option.
- Polyurethane Seat and Back
- Dual Footrests on Epoxy Steel Base
- Optional Arms and Casters Available
- Maximum Height Adjustment up to 35 Inches
Weight Capacity: 250
Sit Duration: 8 hours
Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards: yes
Dimensions: View Specs Guide
Seat: 17"-35"H x 19"W x 17.5"D
Back: 15.5"W x 12.5"H