You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Moda features adjustable arm rests, height adjustment, contoured molded cushion with waterfall edge, 4-position adjustable backrest that provides active lumbar support, tilt and tilt lock, tilt tension control, and a smooth glide synchro tilt mechanism with multi-position lock for an ergonomic recline.
|Manufacturer||Compel Office Furniture|
|Lead Time||5 Business Days|
|Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions||26"W x41"-45"H x22"D|
|Seat Dimensions||19"-23"H x 20"W x 19"D|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
Write Your Own Review
Compel Office Furniture brings high quality, comfortable and durable chairs into the seating market - chairs with a modern appeal to fit any office environment.
Compel Office Furniture promises to repair or replace any Compel product or component that is found to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after June 1, 2006.*Limitations:
- Upholstery fabric on chairs is warranted for two years from date of purchase.
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms.
- Pneumatic cylinders on chairs are warranted for so long as you, the original purchaser, still own the chair.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Compel Office Furniture.
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial use for seating is identified as the equivalent of a single shift, forty hour work week. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.A word about color variations, fabrics and finishes:
Compel Office Furniture does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of covering materials.
To the extent allowed by law, Compel Office Furniture makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Compel Office Furniture will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages.To obtain service under this warranty:
Your Compel Office dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please note: Consent of Compel Office Furniture must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent, please take the following steps:
1. Contact the Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the item number(s) from the product in question.
2. Your dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product and contact a Compel Office customer service representative. (Please allow a reasonable amount of time for inspection and review.)
If Compel Office Furniture affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs or replace the product.